Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2009 Entertainment Book

  • Entertainment Book just dropped the price of their 2009 book to $7.99 shipping is only $1.99.
  • Cashbaq is offering an $8 rebate on purchases made by 7/31. Go Here to sign up.
  • If you are a new member you will also receive $5.00 back on your first purchase!
  • I signed up this morning, paid $9.98 for a 2009 Entertainment book and then I will receive $13.00 back! Now that is a deal. I signed up to get it deposited into my paypal account (I can use the money for more coupons on Ebay) But you can also have a check mailed. What a Happy deal!
  • Make sure and click no thanks on the bottom of the page (So that you do not automatically receive a 2010 book)
  • That makes this deal a $3.02 Money Maker for new accounts!Yeah

No comments: