Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Albertsons deals

I know you might ask what in the world are you going to do with all that bbq sauce? Well to get the free meat I had to get free barbecue sauce too. So I am going to give it away to friends and family and donate the rest to the food bank. Today was the last day of the epic savings so I won't list all the deals and coupons, I will just tell you what I spent. I did four transactions at four different stores. I even enlisted the help of my son to do one of them. He is going to be a very frugal husband to someone some day. I hope all my children follow in my foot steps!
20 Bottles of Kraft Salad dressing
40 Bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce
5 pints of Breyers Ice Cream
12 lrg Cans of mandarin organges
2 pints of Starbucks Ice Cream
2 12pks of Snapple Iced tea
4lbs of Pork Country style ribs
9lbs of 93/7 Ground Beef
4lbs of Beef Kabobs
(A total of $46 in meat)
Total OOP $24.42
Plus I got back $10 in Catalinas oyno!

No comments: