Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dr Pepper at Albertsons

OK so I need to vent a little first. On Wed when the new albertsons ad came out I went to my Indian Trail store and purchased 4 12pks of Dr Pepper and 1 2litre of DP as well. I paid $21 OOP and got back a $10 Catalina onyo. I was hoping that the DP would ring up under the B1G1 Free promo that they have on Seven up products but unfortunately it did not.
So I kept hearing of people going to other locations and it was ringing up at the B1G1 free price. So on my way back into town tonight I stopped at the Liberty Lake store and picked up the same deal 4 Diet Dr Pepper 12pks and 1 2litre of DP. They not only rang up at B1G1 Free but the cashier gave me 4 $1.00 coupons off on Dr. Pepper. And I still got my $10 Catalina.
Don't get me wrong that is an awesome deal but, Why are the stores running different deals?
Here is my scenario that I did tonight
  • 4 12pks of Coke products
  • 4 12pks of Dr Pepper products
  • 1 2 litre of Dr Pepper
  • - 4 $1.00 Coke rewards coupons
  • - 3 $1.00 Doublers
  • - 4 $1.00 Dr Pepper coupons that the Cashier gave me
  • - $10.00 Catalina from the Dr Pepper promo I did on Wed
  • - $1.00 extra that the cashier accidently took off and couldn't make it go back
  • = $1.92 OOP and got back a $10 Catalina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo annoying to me too!! I just ended up bagging the DR Pepper deal - even though I really wanted in on it. Oh well, always more good deals to be had right? :-)

Joelle