Sunday, August 30, 2009

Albertsons Deals

We went to a few more stores then I had originally planned so I ended up over my $20 budget and I bought a little more junk food then I care to have in the house while I'm trying to lose a few pounds. But, I'll put it out of sight and bring a little out at a time for lunches.
I did this in 6 separate transactions;
  • (10) Keebler cookies $2.50 each
  • (24) Keebler crackers $2.00 each
  • (4) Pam cooking spray $2.50 each
  • (2) Wesson Cooking Oil $2.50 each
  • (6) Ravioli .99 each
  • (2) Hunt's spaghetti sauce $1.00 each
  • (3) Peter Pan Peanut butter $2.00 each
  • (6) Jolly Time popcorn $1.00 each
  • (26) Hunt's ketchup .99 each
  • (3) Monster energy drinks $1.25 each
  • (1) Venom enery drinks $1.79
  • (26) Reeses peanut butter cups .50 each
  • (23) Bags of Life savers mints $1.00 each (My breath and house both smell minty fresh)

Coupons Used;

  • (6) Sets of three doublers $1 each
  • (12) $1/2 Keebler Crackers
  • (5) $1/2 Keebler Cookies
  • (3) $1/2 Hunt's Ketchup
  • (1) $1.79 Venom enery drink
  • (13) B1G1 Free peanut butter cups
  • (13) .55 off any Reeses peanut butter cup
  • (19) 1.00 Life saver coupons
  • (Found in specially marked packages, We just kept rolling them)
  • (3) $1/2 Jolly Time popcorn
  • (4) .35 Pam cooking spray
  • (3) .50 Monster energy drinks
  • (2) .35/3 Ravioli
  • (3) $1.00 Peter Pan peanut butter
  • (3) $5.00 Catalina from a previous puchase
  • Rolled the $10 Catalina 5 times

Total OOP $38.48 , Plus I have $10 in Catalinas to spend on my next transaction

I haven't done my Fuel for School rebate for $10 MIR, I actually qualify for three so I will do one for my Mom and Sister too. (I would rather they got the $ then let it go to waste)

That brings my total down to Just $8.48

*I'm not counting the $10 Catalina that I got back in my savings because I already counted it in my savings in a previous scenario. It's easy to fool yourself that you are saving more then you are when you factor in a rolling Catalina more then once.

For example I started out with $15 in Catalinas from previous deals. But I ended with Catalinas from this scenario too so I wouldn't say that I came out with an overage of $1.52 from the scenario above.

No comments: