Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Albertsons

I'm heading over to my extremely friendly Albertsons on Indian Trail this morning. I had to give them a call out because they are so coupon friendly. (Leave a comment below on your favorite Albies!) Thanks and I appreciate it! This is what I'm getting;

  • 10 California pizzas for one $2.50 each
  • 9 Kids Colgate $1.00 each (I think the girls are eating the toothpaste we go through it so fast)
  • 1 Yoplait Fiber One Multipack

-(10) $1.00 California Pizza

-(9) .75 Colgate toothpaste

-$17.00 in Catalinas from last weeks promo

-Coupon for Free Fiber One from psssst

I should be paying .25 plus tax on the toothpaste. We will see how it goes. I will be getting back another $5 Catalina and a mail in rebate for $20.

*Update everything went great. They did not have the Fiber One yogurt so I got everything else, paid .70 cents and got back my $5.00 Catalina and the mail in rebate offer. (Now if I could only figure out what I did with my receipt)hmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Albertsons is definitely the Nevada store. The checkers are not only coupon friendly, they actually cheer for you when you make a great coupon purchase. So far, haven't run into any coupon "nazi" types like I did at IT.