Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bakerella

Have you ever checked out Bakerella's Blog? I found it about a week ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I used to be so creative and do the funnest things for my kids but as I have gotten busier and older (So tired too) I have found myself becoming more boring. I used to be "That Mom" who always showed everyone else up with being creative with Birthday parties and Kindergarten snacks. After looking through her blog I'm feeling inspired again. My daughter Rylie picked out these cute little burgers that she wants me to make for her class. (Her Birthday is in October) I think if I start planning now I should be able to get these done. I will give you updates as I work on them. If you have any creative ideas for After Sports treats or Birthdays let me know. I would love to hear your ideas.

No comments: