Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Walgreen's 12/2/09



Walgreen's released a new flyer today. I'm trying really hard not to buy things that we don't need.  Sometimes couponing can lure you into picking up things that your family doesn't use.  Don't get me wrong I had a blast donating all those items that we didn't need but, I found that I was exhausting myself trying to get to every great deal.  So I'm counting to ten everytime there is a new deal and deciding if we really need the item on sale.  Today is one of the days that I needed to make a trip to Walgreens.  We go through so many hair ties, the entire family loves the dental floss piks and the chocolate was just one of those things that I needed. 

I did five transactions and I have to say that Laura at the Wandermere Walgreen's is the best.  She is so coupon friendly. 

Transaction #1

(2) Toblerone Fruit and Nut bar $1.50 each
(1) Goody Hair ties $2.00
(2) Russell Stover Caramel Santas .29 each
(1) Dentek Floss $1.99 each
  • -$1/2 Toblerone December Walgreens book
  • -$6 previous RR
  • = .97 OOP including Tax
  • Received (2) $2.00 Catalinas
Transaction #2- #5

(1) Goody Hair ties $2.00 each
  • $2.00 RR from previous transactions
  • = .17 OOP from tax
  • Received $2.00 RR
Total OOP For Everything $1.14

I had the Dentek coupon from Here but it says $1 off a purchase of $2.00





Complete Multi-Purpose Solution $7.99
  • -$1.00 10/25 RP
  • Pay $6.99 OOP
  • Receive $8 RR back
  • $1.00 MM
Dentek Dental Care $1.99
  • $1 off purchase of $2.00 or more Here
  • Receive $2.00 RR back
Natrol Acai $4.00
  • Use $3 from Here
  • Receive $4.00 RR
  • $3.00 MM
Goody Ouchiess Hair Accessories $2.00
  • Receive $2.00 RR
Soft and Beautiful Botanicals $5
  • Receive $5.00 RR
M&M's 2/$5
  • Use $1/2 from Here
  • Also Use the $1/2 from Walgreens December book
  • Receive $1.00 RR
  • = $1.00 a bag
Quilted Northern Soft and Strong $4.29
  • Use $1 from Here
  • Receive $1 RR
  • Final Price $2.29 w/RR


2 comments:

Holy said...

lol I agree about the hair elastics! They just up and disappear around my house.

I have a question on your transaction 2-5. Did you roll the rr from the hair elastics? I was going to buy some floss then hair elastics then floss....with a filler item on the floss transactions.

Michele said...

Holy,

I was using $2 RR from the P&G promo a few weeks ago. I am planning on rolling floss and more hair ties tomorrow with the filler. I told my cashier today that I needed to take out stock in the Goody company. lol