Sunday, May 2, 2010

Albertsons Deals


Have you taken advantage of the Arrowhead water deal at Albertsons this week? We do a lot of camping and this is too good of a deal to pass up for summer. 

(4) Arrowhead Water $2.99 each with in ad coupon
  • Pay $11.96 OOP
  • Receive a $5.00 Catalina on your next purchase
  • That's like paying $1.74 each
  • This Catalina will roll from transaction to transaction
(6) Capri Sun Sunrise $2.00 each
  • -(6) $1.00 Capri Sun 4/25 SS
  • -(6) Albertsons Doublers
  • Final price Free!
*There is also a catalina wyb (3) capri sun for (2) Free Redbox Movies


(3) Drumsticks $2.50 each
  • -(3) $1.00 Drumsticks from 5/2SS
  • -(3) $1.00 Doublers
  • Total oop $1.50 for 3

7 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the info on the water! That is a great deal for us camping folks :)

joelle said...

Glad to see you back in action! I missed you and thought about you lots this week!! :-)

Unknown said...

I agree with Joelle its good to have you back in action!

Michele said...

Thanks ladies, I missed my posse' really bad. :-) I've been really sick this week, even forced myself in to the doctor. I logged on last night and had coupon envy with everyones deals. LOL

joelle said...

I was really sick this week too! Today, I finally feel like myself again.

Leah . . . that's kindof a cute blog name if we end up doing a group blog (BTW, I think that is an awesome idea and I think I could actually contribute to that on a regular basis!) COUPON POSSE'
or tweek it a little, but something like that might be catchy!

Leah said...

How about the Krazy coupon posse? Or Crazy Coupon Freaks :)~

I think a cooperative effort would be so cool. We all have several things to bring to it, it could be awesome :)

Anonymous said...

How long does the water catalina go for?