Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Children's Claritin


I recently was given the opportunity for my daughter to try Children's Claritin.  My oldest daughter suffers from seasonal allergies and with an early spring was experiencing runny nose and itchy eyes.  After using the Children's Claritin for two weeks we are happy to report that she is feeling great.  The best part was that she experienced no drowsiness or other side effects.

Last week my youngest daughter was experiencing runny nose, coughing and irritablility we took her to the pediatrician to find that she was not ill but also suffering from seasonal allergies. Our pediatrician reccomended that we try children's Claritin liquid.  I'm happy to report that she is feeling great and able to play outside with no side effects.

I would highly reccomend to any parent with a child experiencing allergies to try Children's Claritin. If your interested in saving money. "Like" Claritin on Facebook Here and then click on the Children's Tab for a $3.00 coupon off Children's Claritin.

* All opinions are my own.  As a Bzzz Agent I was given a free sample of Children's Claritin.

1 comment:

The Frugal Life of A Mom said...

Michelle-I couldn't find your contact info, but there is a coupon for $1/1 Lil Drums over here....http://www.drumstick.com/index.html

Just thought I would share. :) Thanks!