Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ziploc Container at Safeway


I made a trip to Safeway to try out the Ziploc container deal that Angela at Frugal Living NW put together.  I purchased eight in one transaction and received (4) $2.00 Catalinas.  The thing that I was most excited about was the Ziploc containers with the screw on lids that are BPA free and are freezer safe were also part of the deal.  I'm planning on stocking up on these for making freezer jam.  I won't be so upset when I give away my jam and don't get the container back at this price.

(8) Ziploc Containers $1.99 each wyb 4
  • -(4) $1.50/2 Ziploc Containers 5/19SS
  • -(4) $2.00 Catalinas from previous purchase (Windex)
  • Final price .24 each (You will receive a $2.00 Catalina for every two that you purchase)
The Catalina for this promotion runs through June 15th.  So you have plenty of time to order extra coupons on ebay. I was planning on talking to the Store Manager at the Francis store to see about ordering extra containers. It would be nice to give them a heads up so that everyone is able to get what they want.  If your interested in picking up quite a few leave a comment on which containers you would be interested in and I'll see what they can do for us.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

That awesome Michele, I love the screw on container so that would be my choice when I go get this deal.
I probably only would get 8 packs. thanks :)

Joelle said...

I just plan on getting 4 packs. I should hopefully be able to manage that between now and then. :-)

Anonymous said...

Belle: I would easily get another 40 sets; so count me in. I did 5 transactions today (20 packs) and I loved it. Thanks, CC

Unknown said...

I just ordered coupons on ebay and I'd love to get 20 packs. I'm going to try freezer jam too so the bpa-free ones would be best.

Kristine in WA said...

I just bought coupons for 40 packs. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I purchased 4 today...and when I opened them, each had a $1.50/2 coupon inside!

Julie T. said...

Would love to get about 10 packs.

Anonymous said...

I plan on sending it in for the SC Johnson $5 rebate. Score!!!