Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fredmeyer on Francis taking Albertsons Doublers


 I'm very happy to report that the Francis Ave Fredmeyer is accepting the Albertsons "Twice the Value" coupons.  It will be so nice to have another store to double coupons at.  They will accept three doublers per transaction. Make sure and let your cashier know before they start ringing your purchase as they will have to modify each item.  I broke the transactions up to use my overages on some items for the items that I would have to pay for.  I have to say that I had the most awesome cashier her name was Samantha. (Thanks Samantha!)

(2) Activia yogurt $1.99 each
  • -(2) $1.00 Activia from Here
  • -(2) $1.00 Albertsons Doublers
  • Final price .02 overage
(4) Uncrustables $2.25 each
  • -(4) $1.00 Uncrustables from Here
  • -(4) $1.00 Albertsons Doublers
  • Final price .25 each ($1.00)
(4) Oreo Fudge creams $2.58 each
  • -(4) $1.00 Oreo Fudge creams
  • -(4) $1.00 Albertsons Doublers
  • Final price .58 each ($2.32)
(2) Frigo String cheese $3.50 each
  • -(2) $1.00 Frigo String cheese
  • -(2) $1.00 Albertsons doublers
  • Final price $1.50 each ($3.00)
(6) Nut Crisps $2.00 each
  • -(6) $1.50 Nut Crisps
  • -(6) $1.00 Albertsons doublers
  • Final price .50 overage (-$3.00)
(3) McCormick seasonings $1.25 each
  • -(3) McCormick seasonings
  • -(3) $1.00 Albertsons doublers
  • Final price .75 overage (-$2.25)
(6) Hersheys Dk chocolate bars $2.29
  • -(6) $1.00 Hersheys Dk chocolate bars
  • -(6) $1.00 Albertsons doublers
  • Final price .29 each ($1.74)
(8) Three Musketeers candy bars .50 each
  • -(8) .17 In ad coupon
  • -(8) .25 Three Muskeeteers coupons
  • Final price .08 each (.64)
Total OOP $3.43

7 comments:

Joelle said...

Freddies will definately be more interesting now! :-)

suckerpunchdebt said...

Do you know if they take other store's coupons, too? Or other store's cats? This could be so much more fun:)

~Kris

Michele said...

Kris,

Yes, They will take other stores coupons. She gave me the example of Safeway and also made the comment that we wouldn't have to spend the $10 minimum purchase either. I didn't ask about the cats but I will next time I'm in.
This is so exciting!

Kristine in WA said...

Wow!!! You did great. Thanks for the info, I had not heard that they would accept doublers (again).

Leah said...

Do you knof if it is just the Freddies on Francis? I have been using the doublers there for quite a while but it is interesting that they are now taking the Safeway coupons too because they weren't before. Yokes will take other stores cats and OYNOs, they are manufacturers coupons so they get re-imbursed for them.

Joelle said...

Yeah, it is just the Freddies on Francis . . Wandermere looked at me like I had 8 heads when I asked them about it and was like "NO".

Michele said...

The manager I spoke to at the Francis store told me that due to demographics they are the only store taking the doublers. It's nice to just have another store to use them at.