Friday, March 18, 2011

Hamburger Cupcakes









Last year I made these for my daughters classroom.  Since I have all the ingredients I thought it would be fun to make them with my daughters  next week.

I actually found the idea on Bakerella.  She has some of the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen. 

What you will need:

(1) Box of White Cake mix
(2) Boxes of Brownie Mix
(1) Container of frosting
(1) Pkg of Sugar cookie dough (baked and cut into strips for fries)
Food color, yellow, red and green
(1) Pkg Sandwich wax paper
Found this at World Market on Clearance
(1) Pkg colored card stock (For the Fry boats)
Optional sesame seeds for burger bun

-Go Here for the template for the Fry boats
-Prepare all items as directed on packages
-Roll out Sugar cookie dough into one large cookie, Bake, cut into strips and roll in sugar
-Use small round cookie cutter to cut out brownie bites for hamburger patty
-Cut cupcakes in half and frost with colored frosting
-Sprinkle top of bun with water and dip into sesame seeds

No comments: