Thursday, March 17, 2011

Organization & Household notebook




(Photo credit Organizedhome.com)

Organization is a must in my home, I have found when I'm using my Household Notebook I'm happier and if I'm happy the whole family is happy. :-) The last couple of months I stopped using my Notebook and I definitely felt disorganized.  I was getting those dreaded phone calls at work you know the question "Mom, What's for dinner" Ugh I can't stand that question.  And let's face it the household chores were not getting done like they should have either. 

 The links below are free and are from Chorecharts.com and Organizedhome.com. If you have any Organizational ideas I would love to hear them.



Weekly Chore list

Emergency Contact

Daily To Do list

Master To Do list

Shopping list

Weekly Menu Plan

Weekly Menu Plan w/ list

Monthly Menu Planner

Price Book

Freezer Inventory

Pantry Inventory

Birthdays & Anniversaries 

Phone Directory

No comments: