Friday, March 18, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole




Here's a great recipe that my friend shared with me

I had to modify the recipe a little because I was out of sour cream, my kids prefer no onions and corn sounded better then green beans tonight.

(1) Package of frozen tater tots
(1.5lb) Cooked Shredded chicken (Cubed would be good too)
(2) Can's Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
(1) Package of frozen corn
(1) 8oz package of shredded cheese
(1/2) Can of water
Salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat oven to 400 degrees

Mix Chicken, Soup, Corn, Cheese and water in 13x9 cooking dish. Pour entire package of Tater tots into casserole pressing half the tots into the chicken mixture. Salt and pepper to taste and bake for 45 minutes.

This recipe was so quick and easy and the entire family enjoyed it.

You could also make this into more of a mexican theme by adding in salsa and green chiles. I think I'll try that next time.

1 comment:

Freta said...

Made this for dinner tonight! Yummy!