Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Albertsons Deals



I don't know about everyone else but I sure had a difficult time using up my doublers this week. I didn't need cereal in fact I wonder if I ever will again.  Even after giving away tons of cereal I still have enough to feed my daughters entire school breakfast.  I tried to stick with what I needed and this is the closest I could come.

(2) Bagel Bites $1.99 each
(2) I can't believe it's not butter spray $2.78 each
(12) Danon light and fit .33 each
(1) Nestle Chocolate chip $1.00 (Marked down on 32nd)

-(2) $1.00 Bagel Bites from Here
-(2) $1 I can't believe it's not butter from Here, Here or Here
-(2) $1/6 Danon light and fit from Here
-(1) $1 Nestle Choc chip (NLA)
-(6) $1 Albertsons Doublers

Total OOP $1.54



I almost forgot about my Pumpkin spice coffee mate. The Albertsons on 32nd has these for .75 each combine that with the $1.50/2 for free Coffee mate. Yummy!

No comments: