Friday, January 1, 2010

Safeway Deals




Now that the Holidays are over and I'm done working six days a week I will be able to start posting again. Here are a few of my deals from the last couple of days.

Safeway

(6) Pillsbury Holiday Cookie dough $1.50 each
(7) John Morrell Sausage $1.29 each
(2) Florida Natural OJ $2.00 each
(2) Nestle Cookie dough $1.50 each
(6) Nalley Chili .69 each
  • -(6) .50 Safeway Pillsbury cookie dough
  • -(7) $1 John Morrell Sausage (I found mine at Super 1 but Leah at LaVida Cheapo found hers at Rosauers) Thanks Leah
  • -(2) $1.00 Florida's Natural OJ (NLA)
  • -(3) $1.50/2 Pillsbury cookie dough (Blinkie found next to product
  • -(3) .75 Cellfire coupons & (1) $1 Pillsbury cookie dough
  • -(2) $1.50 Nestle Cookie dough from Here
  • -(2) .55 Cellfire Nestle Cookie dough

Total OOP $5.18 I got the cookie dough for free w/overage that helped pay for some of the other items I purchased.

No comments: