Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RiteAid Deals

I'm loving all the Clearance deals at RiteAid lately. I stopped by on my lunch break yesterday and was wishing that I had another hour just to keep looking at all the great clearance deals. It would have been nice if my coupon book was up to date and organized.
(2) Olay Regenerist Face wash $4.99 each (After Clearance 50% off)
(1) Bayer Aspirin $1.99
(1) Frenchs Fried Onions .23
(2) Kotex pads .99 each (After Clearance 75% off)
(1) Tampax 36ct $6.99
(1) Tampax 18ct $5.29
Total $26.46

Total OOP $6.67

Final Price $10.33 Overage Yeah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice thanks so much for the heads up I went and got 6 packages of Kotex for my girls and only paid 1.94 plus .65 tax HUGE savings YEAH!!

Michele said...

That's Great! I love it when a good deal comes together. It's so nice to be able to stock up on the essentials and not have to worry about paying full price.