Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yeah! New Coupon Book at Safeway

I was so excited when I ran into Safeway today. They have a new coupon book full of Safeway coupons. Match these up with Manufacturer and Ecoupons for tons of Free stuff. I only wish that I had a few of these to go with my deal from yesterday. The coupon does state $20 minimum purchase qualifies you for all coupons. These offers are valid thru 2/28/2010
$1.00 Wishbone Salad dressing
$1/2 Ragu Pasta Sauces (Must buy 2)
.50 Old El Paso Taco Shells
.55 Stove Top Stuffing
$1/2 Knor Vegetable Recipe Mix (Must Buy 2)
$1.00 O Organics Salads (Must Buy 2)
.50 Hamburger Helper
$2.00 Bertolli Dinner for two
$1/2 Green Giant Frozen Vegetables (Must Buy 2)
$3/10 Rice A Roni (Must Buy 10)
.75/2 Progresso Soup (Must Buy 2)
$1.00 Kraft Shredded Cheese
.75 Philadelphia Cream cheese
.75 Kraft Salad Dressing
$1.00 off any one I can't believe it's not butter
$1/2 Safeway Steam Bag Vegetables
.50 Skippy Peanut Butter
$1.00 Ben & Jerrys Ice cream pint
.50 General Mills Chex Cereal
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked goods
$1.00 Hellmans or Best Food Mayo
$2/2 6pk Coca-Cola
$1.00 Nabisco Snack Crackers
$1.50 Safeway mixed nuts 32oz

6 comments:

Kim said...

This is great! I have been having trouble locating all the coupon books I keep reading about and finally found the personal care one today. I hope I can find this one now :) Thanks!

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

Do you mind sharing where you found them in the store so others can be on the lookout?
Thanks!

Michele said...

Heather,

It was set up on three different back endcaps in the store. If your in Spokane I found them at the Safeway on 29th. I just happened to be up on the South Hill today. :-)

maygan said...

I'm a little bit jealous! I so want to make cheesecake and I have yet to find that book! The philly is only $1.99 this week, and you still get $5 back wyb 5...so you use enough of those $0.75 and you only pay $1.20 for 5!

Unknown said...

Spokane Readers,
I found this coupon booklet at the Safeway on Wellesley.

Michele said...

I saw it at the Northpointe store as well. They had them on three Back Endcaps, at the Registers and at Customer Service too.