Saturday, February 20, 2010

Albertsons Deals


After a long day at work I wasn't going to run out to Albertsons for Free Dr. Pepper but I sure am glad that I did.  They did not have as much sell through as they had planned so they were letting you get up to eight for Free.  I did my transaction then sent my son and his friends up for two more.  


Darigold Sour Cream $1.79
  • - B1G1 Free Sour Cream
  • -.40 Darigold Sour Cream (For the one that I didn't get free)
  • Final Price $1.39 for two
Betty Crocker Brownies $1.00 each
  • -.50 Betty Crocker Brownies (NLA)
  • Final Price .50 each
(20) 2 litre Dr Pepper $1.25
  • -$1.25 Dr Pepper One Day only Sale
  • Final Price Free ($1.74 Tax)
Final Price $5.13 Used (2) $2.00 Catalinas from Del Monte promotion

Total OOP $1.13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle; thanks for the tip; we got 24 bottles of Dr. Pepper for free.....YEAH! Free is good!cc