Sunday, February 14, 2010

Target Mobile Phone Coupons


If you haven't signed up for Target mobile text coupons you can still do it Here.  It takes about 2 weeks before you receive your first text so don't wait long.

* I received my first text today for $1.00 off of Tide and $2.00 off Gillette Fusion or Venus Razors. I'm going to take advantage of it today with the following scenario.

Free $5.00 Target Gift Card wyb 2 Gillette razors (Fusion Power or Venus Breeze)
Unadvertised buy 3 Total Effects Body Wash receive $5.00 Target GC

(3) Venus Breeze $6.99 each
(1) Fusion Power $6.99
(3) Total Effects Body Wash $5.49 each
  • -(3) $2.00 Venus Breeze P&G 2/7
  • -(1) $4.00 Fusion Power P&G 2/7
  • -(3) Buy Venus Breeze get free Body wash P&G 2/7
  • -$2.00 Venus Target mobile coupon
  • Total OOP $15.96 Plus I will get back $15 in Target Gift Cards Yeah!
*There is also a $15 Mail in Rebate from Olay wyb 3 Body wash. That makes this deal a Money Maker.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle, do you have to have the data package on your cell phone to get these are just regular text messaging?

Michele said...

Karissa,

Just regular text messaging. I received a text this morning telling me to go to target.com/save. I then entered my cell phone # and was able to print a barcode for the cashier. By the way the Northpointe Target did not have any razors this morning. They did not even have the ad sign posted.