Monday, February 8, 2010

Walgreens Deals

OK I just have to vent a little. Please Don't clear the shelves! There are lot's of people couponing. I wanted (2) of the Dove Men's + Care Body wash but the cashier told me that one woman took (17) bottles. Really???? Enough said. I still had fun rolling my RR.
Transaction #1
(1) Huggies Diapers $8.99
(2) Children's Tylenol $4.49 each (After RR and coupons these come out FREE!)
(3) Valentines Pencils .20 each
(2) Kotex Tampons $3.00 each
  • - $2.00 Huggies Diapers
  • -$4/2 Children's Tylenol (Safeway Coupon Book)
  • - (2) $1.00 Children's Tylenol (Walgreens Coloring book)
  • -$1.00 Huggies (Walgreens Coloring book)
  • - $1.50/2 Kotex Tampons
  • - $14 in Previous RR

Total OOP $1.98 After Tax Plus I got back $9.00 in RR

Transaction #2

(1) Huggies Diapers $8.99

(2) Kotex Tampons $3.00 each

(3) Pencils .20 each

  • -(1) $2.00 Huggies
  • - $1.50/2 Kotex Tampons
  • - $1.00 Huggies Walgreens coloring book
  • - $10 in Previous RR

Total OOP $2.06 Plus I got back $6.00 in RR

*Yes That is my toddlers hand grabbing the pencils before I could even finish taking the picture.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Can't recall where I read it, but the Huggies RR is supposably rolling :) BTW, I can't stand that your proving my hubby right!

Kristine in WA said...

Hi Michelle, do you rememeber which coupon book the Children's Tylenol was in? Thanks!

Michele said...

Kristine,

It is in the small Safeway coupon book that can be found in the toiletries aisle. I found mine in January.