Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Sydnie!

My youngest daughter turned four today. Happy Birthday Sydnie!
We had her Birthday at Chuck E Cheese tonight. Definitely not a thrifty party but much easier for me after being sick all week. Sydnie loves Sponge Bob (I know it's a terrible disgusting show but it's her favorite) I told my hubby to order a 1/4 sheet cake from Safeway with SpongeBob on it. (I should have known better) He did order a 1/4 sheet but of course picked out the most expensive one $42.99. So much for our budget this month. LOL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable! Yikes 42 bucks hope is was a GREAT cake! lol Good to hear that you and your daughter are feeling better. There is alot of things going around my 2yr old is in the hospital with pneumonia, thank goodness for wifi.

Michele said...

Oh my goodness Jodee, We will say a prayer for you tonight. My eyes filled with tears and I had shivers over my entire body when I read your comment. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Belle....great party and our adorable Sydnie was the star! She looks just like her mommy did at 4 yrs. old!

And prayers to Jodee and her little one for a quick recovery........cc

Joelle said...

JoDee!!! This is Joelle from Cornerstone Church! I just put 2 and 2 together on who you are! We need to get together and talk about couponing!! I had no idea you couponed like a mad woman like I do! We need to talk soon!!! I am praying for little Jaelynn . . .Scott said he stopped by and saw you guys!! I have nursery tomorrow and will miss her!!! Anyway . . . talk soon!

Unknown said...

Joelle, lol I would love to talk to you about couponing I just love it or maybe I'm just addicted! Thanks for for the prayers, the Dr. told use today that it looks like she is on the down hill slide and maybe just a few more days here she need to get off 02 for 24 hrs before they will let her go home.

Thanks Michelle and anon for your prayers too it is so nice to know that people care!