Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aeropostale Sale



Aeropostale is having a fantastic sale 50%-70% off Everything. And Free shipping on orders over $75. Use your Cashbaq account to earn an extra 3% back on your purchase total. If you haven't used Cashbaq before simply sign up Here click on the Aeropostale link at Cashbaq. You will be directed to Aeropostale then just shop! Aeropostale now gives you the opportunity to check out using your PayPal account. I was thrilled since I had $22.00 in PayPal cash from surveys and using Cashbaq. Don't forget that Aeropostale carries Youth apparel as well. My 9yr old is quite the Diva when it comes to her clothes what a great way to get  designer clothes that we will both be happy with.

* I placed my order last night about 10:00pm and just got an email this morning that they have already shipped my order. Wow that is amazing customer service!


No comments: