Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Shopping Deals



It was nice to get out today and do some stock up shopping.  It feels like it has been a while since I had a really good day of shopping.  Here is my Safeway run.

(14) I can't believe it's not butter $1.99 each
(1) 20lb Safeway Turkey $20.16
(1) Fresh Pet Select dog food $2.49
(1) Natural Sensations kitty treats $1.75
  • -(14) $1.00 I can't believe it's not butter
  • -$14.76 for Turkey wyb $25 in groceries
  • -(1) $2.49 Fresh Pet Select
  • -(1) $1.75 Natural Sensations
  • -(1) $5.00 Home for the Holidays Catalina from previous transaction
= $14.99 OOP But then I got back
  • (1) $5 Home for the Holidays Catalina for purchasing $25 in qualifying items
  • (7) $2 I can't believe it's not butter Catalinas
  • = $19.00 in Catalinas Yeah!



Albertsons Deals

(4) Rice Krispies $2.50 each
(1) Gallon of milk $2.69
(2) Cream Cheese $1.99 each
(1) Jello-O Pudding $1.00
  • -(4) $1.00 off Rice Krispies
  • -$4.00 Free milk wyb four participating items
  • -(2) $1.11 Albertsons Cream cheese coupon
  • -(1) $1.25/3 Cream cheese or jello from Maxwell house coupon book
  • -(3) Albertsons Doubles
Total OOP $3.20 And I got a $2.00 Survey!
(I had just been complaining to my Mom that I never get a survey. Lucky Me)



Walgreens Deal

(7) Wheat Thins $2.00 each
(3) Triscuit $2.00 each
(4) Coffee Mate Creamer $2.49 each
(8) Plastic Holiday cups $2/8
  • -(10) $1.00 Nabisco Crackers
  • -$5.00 Nabisco crackers from Diabetes book found at Walgreens
  • -(4) $1.00 Coffee Mate
  • - $4.98 B1G1 Free Coffee Mate
  • -$1 In store coupon for Holiday cups
  • -$3.00 in RR

Total OOP $1.07 Plus I got back $3.00 in RR and I can send in for $10 Jingle in your Holiday rebates

* So if you figure in Rebates, Catalinas, RR and the Survey I made $14.74 today

4 comments:

maygan said...

great shopping! So glad you were able to find plenty of butter!

Summer said...

Great job! I'm jealous that Safeway let you use 14 of the butter coupons- were they all internet printables? Last time I was in my local safeway, I tried to use 2 internet printables, and they told me they'd only accept one like IP coupon per transaction :(

Michele said...

Summer,

I did this transaction again today for my Mom and they didn't say a word to me. Last week I used about 30 IP's with no problem too. I think you need to speak with the store manager and get it figured out. I shop at the store on Francis and Monroe with no problem.

By the way, What happened to your blog? I enjoyed seeing your savings too.

Summer said...

I was at the CDA store when they refused me, and it was a front end manager, so I didn't fight it. I just rarely shop Safeway now unless it's a deal I can't pass up, and no internet coupons are involved :)

I decided to stop my blog. It was just taking up too much of my time, and there are so many other great savings blogs that I just didn't feel like I really needed to keep doing mine. It's kind of nice now just coming home and putting groceries away, rather than setting them up to take a picture first! :)