Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More I Can't believe it's not butter IP's



Maygan has found yet another coupon link for I can't believe it's not butter.
The best promotion that I have found for the cooking sticks is at Safeway.

Scenario

Purchase (14) I can't believe it's not butter cooking sticks $1.99 each
  • Use (14) $1 ICBINB coupons
  • Pay $13.86 OOP
  • Then get back $5 Home For the Holidays Catalina
  • And (7) $2 ICBINB Catalinas ($2 for every two you purchase)
  • For a total of $19 in Catalinas and a profit of $5.14
There are (3) different links that you can print a total of (5) coupons from
Thanks Maygan for the new link

4 comments:

maygan said...

You're welcome! I've got so much (not) butter right now it's crazy...guess I better start baking!

Kim said...

I'm so glad she found those links too! Cute blog! I'm following you now. Check me out if you get a chance! http://pugetsoundprudence.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele - do you know how long this deal is at Safeway - or is it over?

Thanks,

Joelle

Michele said...

The catalina is good through the 29th. I have not been in Safeway to see if the Home for the Holidays promo is still going on.

Michele