Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Printable Coupon

Save A Lot has several great coupons available that will match up to the Albertson promo going on this week. The best part is they don't say "Do not Double" So if you haven't made a trip yet, I would wait for the doubles on Sunday. Coupons available: * FREE Pink Reusable Bag with 2 Banquet Family Dinners * FREE Pink Reusable Bag with 10 Banquet Pot Pies * $1 off Kellogg's or Keebler Products (specifies at Save A Lot) * $2 off Bertolli Frozen Meals, 24 oz, any variety * $1 off (2) Breyers Ice Cream, 48 oz, any variety * $1 off (2) Hellman's and/or Best Foods Mayonnaise * $1 off (3) Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides * $1 off (2) Ragu Pasta Sauce * $2/2 Orville Redenbacher's 100 Calorie Smart Pop Thanks Hip2Save

5 comments:

Leah said...

Awesome find Michele :) As busy as you are with work and family, I just can not fathom how you find the time and energy to keep us informed on all the deals that you do and I sincerely appreciate the fact that you keep us in the loop. Thank you for all the hard work you do to keep the rest of us up on the game :)


Leah

Unknown said...

when these are printed they look a little different, have you ever used this site before? I love that they match the Albertsons!

printable coupon said...

Here you can save lots while grocery shopping by using printable coupon at http://printable-coupons-cmc.blogspot.com/ and get discount on your favorite products and services.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Belle, I needed these as I am on my last jar of Best Foods!

Michele said...

Jodee,

Yes, I have used these coupons before. They worked with no problem.

Leah,
It was pure luck, I was only on the computer for 20 minutes. With all the new freight coming in the store I can hardly move at the end of the night. lol

Yeah! Awesome coupons.