Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Albertsons Deals





Today was day 14 since I had stepped foot into an Albertsons, the first week was because they didn't have anything that I was interested in and this week because I was sick most of the week.  But I made it out and was able to replenish my depleting stock of Frosting, Brownies and Cake mix and a few other items.  I do quite a bit of baking for the kids at work.  I bribe them with baked goodies to sell.  Two years in a row their hard work sent me to Puerto Vuarta and Cancun.  I could really use a nice sunny vacation again.  Anyway this is what I got. I'm just going to list OOP since today was the last day.

(4) Supreme Brownie mixes $1.99 each
(1) Betty Crocker cake mix .99 each
(3) Betty Crocker Frosting $1.69 each
(2) Best foods Mayo $2.99 each
(2) Ragu pasta sauce $1.88 each
(3) Progresso Broths $1.49 each
(3) Orange Icing .39 each (90% Clearance from Halloween great for Thanksgiving)
(2) Luncheon holiday plates .19 each
(2) Holiday napkins .19 each
(1) Pumpkin carver .39

Total OOP $23.36 Plus I got back $15 OYNO in Catalinas



(7) Betty Crocker Frosting $1.69 each
(2) Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.88 each
(3) Knorr Pasta Sides .99 each
(2) Best foods Mayo $2.99 each
(2) Chicken Broth $1.49 each
(2) Deluxe Brownie Mixes $1.99 each

Total OOP $5.25 I rolled my Catalina and got another one too


(2) Ragu $1.88 each
(3) Knorr Pasta sides .99 each
(4) Cottonelle wipes $1.99 each (Great for toddlers)
(2) Best Foods Mayo
(3) Betty Crocker frosting $1.69 each
(7) Betty Crocker Cake mixes .99 each

Total OOP $9.17 Rolled my Catalinas and still have the original $15



My last deal was nothing that I had planned but the Albertsons on 57th had about 7 carts full of Fruit by the foot, Fruit roll ups and Stickerz for $1/2 my kids love these even my 17yr old. In fact as he was walking out the door tonight he grabbed a box for himself and his friends.  Anyway as I was picking through the carts a box boy was loading them up and I jokingly said too bad the $1/2 peelies are all gone. Well it must have been my lucky day because he reached into his apron and handed me ten peelies. So for $1.00 I got 22 boxes! Yeah! And yes that was all he had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, for all your hard work, you deserved to walk onto a super deal like this! Way to go!

Summer said...

Wow, I'm so jealous of your fruit snack deal! That's awesome!

Leah said...

WOW! Definately worth going all the way up on the South Hill for....You lucky girl:)

Unknown said...

Way to go Michele! A deal like that will make you feel better :)