Sunday, November 22, 2009

Green Works Laundry Soap



Our washing machine died on us yesterday.  We new it was a long time coming and I had been saving for a new one but I was hoping that it would last at least until after Christmas.  (I was hoping to use up all the laundry soap that I had stock piled this year before we invested in a front loader) So now my mom will be really stocked up on laundry soap.  I had to run into Fred Meyers to grab a few things and this is what I found.

(2) Green works HE $7.99 each
  • = $9.98 OOP (Not a great deal)
  • But then I got back (2) Catalinas for $3 off my next purchase Yeah!
  • So actually $1.98 each
  • Plus I got a coupon for $3.00 off any Green Works product
* I just thought I would mention if you haven't seen this already.  If you text NATURAL to 467467 you will receive a free sample of Green Works laundry soap. I did mine this morning and it worked great!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My washer broke down as well but I have a front loader Whirlpool Duet. It is the sensor that is out and it will cost 600.00 to have it replaced with labor. Any this is not the first time we have had trouble with this machine and there are plenty of complaints online about the f11 error code that everyone keeps getting. I have done some research over the last several months (because I knew the washer was on its way) and Samsug or Electrolux have the best rating. This is just my experience but I will never buy another Whirlpool front loader washing machine.

Leah said...

I bought a front loading Kenmore about 6 years ago and love it. It isn't the high end one or the low end one, just a plain old high capacity Kenmore and no problems with it at all, its a work horse :) The only issue I have had is not so much with the washer but my own laundry habits, the front loaders can almost spin clothes dry, and if you forget a load it will go sour real fast.

You can still use regular laundry soap in a front loader, just have to remember that it doesn't take as much as a top loader does. For example, what you would have used for a small load in a regular washer is what you will use for a large load in the front loading washer.