Monday, October 19, 2009

Albertsons Deals



I finally made it out for my first Albertsons run of the week. I had couponing envy seeing what everyone else was getting. I went to the Indian Trail store and to my surprise I ran into Leah at La Vida Cheapo. It was really nice seeing her and I got to meet her Mom too.  This is what I got:

(3) Simply Cookie dough $2.50 each
(6) Fruit Roll ups $2.50 each
(1) Vanilla Yo plus yogurt $2.50
  • -(3) $1.00 Simply cookie dough
  • -(3) $1/2 Fruit Roll ups
  • -(1) $1.00 Yo plus yogurt
  • -(3) $1.00 Albertsons Doubles
  • -$3.00 Catalina from Clorox wipes promo
Total OOP $12.50

But then I got back
  • $10.00 Catalina for spending $25
  • $3.50 Catalina for buying 5 or more Fruit snacks
  • $2.00 Catalina from pillsbury for puchasing 3 Cookie dough



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard people talking about the $1/2 fruit snack peelies but I can't seem to find any in Spokane, any suggestions?

Michele said...

Yes, The Albertsons on 57th has them. The boxes back in the dairy area all had peelies attached as of 8:30pm Monday night.