Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Plan

Last week was one of the first weeks in a while that I did not plan a menu for my family. Needless to say we ended up eating out twice because I didn't have a plan.  With the amount of food that we have in this house right now it is ridiculous that I would even consider eating out.  Since my husband will not eat a meal without meat I decided to head to the freezer and pull meat out for the week and then plan my menu around it.

Sunday
Spaghetti
Salad
Texas Toast

Monday
Sweet potatoes
Corn

Tuesday
Stuffing
Oven roasted zuchinni

Wednesday
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Scalloped potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday

Friday
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
White Rice

Saturday
Make your own Pizza night (A kids favorite)



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to your house for Dinner! If it doesn't come from a box I can't cook it.

maygan said...

I've been looking for a good sweet and sour meatball recipe everywhere, would you mind sharing your recipe?

Leah said...

Weird, I posted a comment but it went off to lala land, the sweet and sour meat balls sound yummy :)