Thursday, October 15, 2009

Target Deals



My family and I have always shared coupons with each other.  Just this week we decided to start a coupon chain and share coupons that we wouldn't be using or just wanted to share with the rest of the family.  My Aunt started a ziploc bag and dropped it into the mailbox for me.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw there were (10) $1.00 Fiber Plus granola bars.  There is a great promo at Target for Fiber Plus granola bars.  

Promotion purchase 4 boxes of Fiber Plus granola bars get a $5 Target GC
You can use the .75/1 coupon from Here (Print limit of 1 so you would need 4 computers)

(8) Fiber Plus granola bars
  • -(8) $1.00 Fiber Plus granola bars
  • Total OOP $7.92
  • Paid with a $10 GC From previous transaction
  • Plus I got back $10 GC
  • That's a profit of $2.08
While I was there I stopped by the computer kiosk and printed off the available target coupons.  If you haven't tried this you should it was so quick and easy. 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did the same transaction today but I had the wonka candy times 2 and 2 1/1 target and 2 1/1 mf. I paid only 2.78 due to the overage on the first one then use my gc to pay for the 2nd ended up with 6.00 on gift card LOVE IT

Michele said...

JoDee,

You are turning into a coupon Queen. I hadn't even seen that deal. Great job! I love getting stuff for free but a Money Maker is even better. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great deal, Belle, thanks for sharing. Couponing is fun, exhausting, but has really helped our finances.