Monday, October 26, 2009

Target Deals



I ran into Target today after work to do a quick deal. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had gotten in the Holiday Glade Candles so I was able to do both deals that I had planned.

(6) Packages Keebler cookies $2.00 each
  • -$4.00 Instant savings Buy 2 Get 1 Free
  • -(4) $1.00 Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies (No longer available)
  • -(1) $1.50/2 Keebler cookies from Here
  • -(3) $1/2 Target Keebler Deluxe cookies from Here
(3) Glade Candles $2.50 each
(3) Glade Refills $2.50 each
  • -(3) $1.50 Glade Candles
  • -(3) $2.50 Glade Candle Refills
Total OOP .39 Plus I got back a $5.00 Gift Card for buying the Glade Candles Plus I will submit the $5 SC Johnson rebate for purchasing three qualifying items from Here.

*I'm not sure why but my receipt shows that I was only charged tax on $4.50 Normally Target charges tax on the total before coupons.

6 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Sweet Deals! I just read about the Keebler deal on Krazy Coupon Lady. There is also a recent post on Money Saving Mom for $1/1 Bumblebee tuna. There were some printables out a few weeks ago as well. They are priced at $1.19 at my store.
Jane

Michele said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Tuna. I signed up to get the $4.00 in coupons. I'm still swimming in tuna from the deal at Albertsons a couple of months ago. But it's a great donation item.

Unknown said...

I went to target yesterday and bought 6 candle holders and 6 refills. I only got one 5 gift card but the clerk took off 3.99 for each refill so I ended up paying 2.00 for all plus 2.43 tax. Isn't it strange that each time a person does a deal it ends up different depending on the clerk.

Michele said...

Hmmm that is really strange. Were all your candles and refills the Holiday scents and tins?

Unknown said...

maybe the refills were not the holiday scents that is why I didn't get the 5 gift card. I didn't really think about it when I was picking them out, they didn't have a lot of variety so I just got was was available.

Michele said...

Jodee,

When I was there the only refill that was available was the green holiday. Not my favorite scent but it was ok.