Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Albertsons



I had four more sets of doubles to use up today but no energy to do it. So I did one transaction and then sent my son and his GF out to finish the last three. (Thanks Ty & Loni)

My Transaction
(8) Progresso Chicken broth $2.00 each
(2) Gold Medal Flour $2.00 each
(2) Fruit Gushers $2.50 each
(6) 3 pack of apple juice $1.00 each
  • -(8) .50 Progresso Chicken Broth
  • -(2) .50 Gold Medal flour
  • -(1) $1/2 Fruit Gushers
  • -(3) $1/2 Tree Top Apple juice
  • -(3) $1 Albertsons Double
  • -$19 Catalinas from previous transactions
Total OOP $0 + I got a $10 Catalina back

The other 3 transactions
(18) Tree Top apple juice $1.00 each
  • -(9) $1/2 Tree top apple juice
  • -(9) $1 Albertsons Doubles
Total OOP $0

Total OOP for Albertsons this week $15.96 and I still have $14.50 in Catalinas to spend that's like getting everything for $1.46!

Recap of this weeks Albertsons Deals

(8) Progresso Chicken Broth
(2) 5lb Gold Medal flour
(22) Fruit by the foot or Fruit gushers
(6) Crescent rolls
(3) Progresso Soups
(24) 3pk Apple Juice
(2) Jars of Hormell chili
(2) Bagel Bites
(7) Simply Cookie dough
(8) Prego sauce
(1) Yo plus yogurt

This week I just worked on stockpiling we had so many groceries in the house I didn't need to buy anything else.  Next week I will have to spend more because I will be making my weekly trip to Winco to stock up on our produce and a few basics that we need.


No comments: