Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Albertsons for $1.00

I did this in three different transactions today. I wasn't sure what I was going to use my doubles on but my Mom found the Nestle Toll House cookie dough on sale for $2.00 so I decided to do a little stocking up. I have some more doubles and some more Nestle coupons so if I can find the energy after dinner I will probably make another trip.
(5) Nestle Toll house cookie dough $2.00 each
(1) Sunchips $3.00
(4) Wheat thins flat bread crackers $2.50 each
  • -(5) $1 Nestle Toll House cookie dough
  • -(1) $1 Sunchips (October All you)
  • -(4) $1 Wheat thin flat bread crackers
  • - $2.50 wyb 4 wheat thins (Albertsons instant savings)
  • -(9) $1 Albertsons Doubles

Total OOP $1.00

5 comments:

maygan said...

wish I had more of those Nestle cookie coupons, but it's probably better that I didn't or I'd be stuffing my face with cookies all the time. good shopping!

Michele said...

Thanks Maygan, I had stocked up on papers that week because I wanted the Chocolate chip coupons, Not even thinking that I would get such a great deal on the dough too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Did they let you use all 9 doublers in one transaction? I never get cashiers nice enough to do that.

Michele said...

No, I did three different transactions at three different stores. I had several errands to run and it just worked out. Fotunately for me I have Albertsons all around me.

kim said...

Oh, that makes sense. I have 3 of them too but I try to avoid the nw blvd. store because I think they hate coupons. lol