Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Achooo Tissue anyone?

Safeway has another great Catalina going on this week. If the Flu hits our family this year we are going to be well stocked. Here is the deal:
Buy 3 boxes of Kleenex .99 each
  • Use the .50/3 Blinkie found above the kleenex
  • (I guess the Shadle store does not have the Blinkie)
  • Pay $2.71 OOP
  • But then get back a $3 oyno Catalina and a coupon for $1/4 Kleenex

Then Buy 4 boxes of Kleenex .99 each

  • Use the $1/4 catalina
  • And the $3 Catalina
  • Pay .30 OOP and of course get the same two catalinas

That's .07 a box. I can live with that. This Catalina is good until Oct. 3rd

* Update: It looks like they may have pulled this deal. I called the Catalina company today and they said that it was not supposed to work on these boxes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I just tried this deal and I never got a 3.00 Cat but I did get 1/4 coupon. I was completely bummed out. Can I call some one on this?

Leah said...

I got the $3.00 cat but I didn't get the $1/4 coupon. I read that the .99 cents kleenex are no longer triggering the cat and Im more of a Puffs girl myself so I went with the kleenex with lotion which are $1.50 per box if you buy 4, wich is just .02 cents more then if you were to purchase only 3 to get the cat. I figured that with the catalinas and blinkies (which are at the Francis store btw) I basically spent .44 cents per box and I think I can tolerate them at that price :)

Michele said...

Jodee,

Yes, you can call the catalina company. My mom went to the Shadle store and did not get hers either. So I'm going to call for her. I was shopping at the Northpointe store and had no problem.