Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meal Plans Week ending 9/12

I find that by planning my meals at the beginning of the week I have fewer trips to the grocery store, Less chance of grabbing a pizza or chinese food, Less stress for me and fewer phone calls at work from the kids on "What's for dinner"? And of course the most important, I stay within budget! I have everything I need this week so any shopping I do will just be stockpiling. Yeah! Sunday
  • Roasted Chicken
  • Potatoes, carrots, celery
Monday
  • Chicken and Dumplings (Using left over chicken from Sunday night)
Tuesday
  • Taco Salad (This is my favorite food)

Wednesday

  • Chili Dogs (Tailgate after soccer practice)
  • Fresh Fruit

Thursday

  • Barbecue Pork Loins
  • Vegetable of kids choice
  • (My guess Broccoli or Brussel sprouts)
  • Jasmine Rice

Friday

  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • French toast and Bacon

Saturday

  • Sweet and Sour Shrimp
  • Rice
  • Roasted zuchinni

No comments: