Sunday, September 6, 2009

FredMeyer Deals

I thought I would start sharing my regular grocery shopping as well. Being Frugal with your budget does not mean that you eat lot's of sugary or processed foods. But I do base my meal plans off what is on sale and my family enjoys to eat. FredMeyer at Wandermere is having a great sale on Foster Farm Fryers .59lb. (Today is the last day of the sale) I picked up three. Tonight we are having roasted chicken w/ Potatoes, carrots and celery. I bake it in the oven and then I will take the leftovers and make Chicken and Dumplings for later this week. I'm freezing the other two for another week. If I can find some energy, I will make one more trip today. This trip to FredMeyer was $10.91 OOP (3) Hefty bags $1.25 each (1) Bag of Carrots $1.29 (3) Fryer Chickens $4.77-$4.94 each -(3) $1.00 Hefty Bags - $5.65 Fryer coupon

No comments: