Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coupon Crazy!

It's hard to say when it happened, But I know for sure that it's true. I am a couponaholic!
10 tell tale signs that you are now addicted
1. You dream about couponing, or about your next scenario. 2. You won't buy something because you don't have a coupon for it. (Even though you need it) 3. Every magazine you pick up, you look for coupons first. 4. You haven't watched a single tv show since you started couponing. 5. You have taught your kids to look for the "Blinkies" in the grocery store. 6. Your husband uses coupons to entice you to come to bed. 7. Your camping with the family, but looking for a wi-fi connection the whole time. (and you smuggled the printer so that you can print coupons) 8. You scare the newspaper man every Sunday morning waiting on the porch. (Even though you already know what's coming) 9. You train your children to cut and sort coupons for you and pretend it's some great new game. (And you start to question how long it will be until your toddler can help too) 10. Your three year old wakes up crying from a nap, and when you ask her what's wrong she says "I just need to go couponing at Albertsons!"
I'm thinking instead of teaching coupon classes I should start Couponaholics classes. I would be the first member as I can't stop shopping! I posted this in July but with all my shopping lately I thought I needed to again.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Im gonna die laughing! #6 is killing me! I can totally see that happening.

Hello, my name is Leah and Im a couponaholic :)

maygan said...

number 10 made me laugh way to hard. I was getting my toddler ready for bed the other night and was asking what we needed to do next (hoping he'd remember I meant toothbrushing) and he said "oh! need coupon, mommy!".

yes, I am a couponaholic...