Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Working together :-)

SmileyCentral.com I had a great lunch today with Leah over at La Vida Cheapo. (What a very nice Lady!) We have decided to work together to help bring our readers the best deals each week. Our goal is to share our money saving ideas with local readers. We would love to hear from YOU about your savings too.
Leah and I have divided up a few stores, we will be sharing our best finds from the Sunday ads. It's easy to overlook deals, If you see something we missed make sure and leave a comment below the post. I feel that this will be a great partnership.
We would love to have other bloggers join us as well. If your interested please leave one of us a comment.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I had an great time, and I'm glad you did too. Thank you so much for your kind words:)
And I second THAT! Please, dont be shy, leave us a comment or email us to share your frugal finds, we love hearing from other coupon queens and bargain hunters!

Unknown said...

I think this a GREAT idea! Have you two ever thought about maybe giving a couponing class? Thanks for all your hard work I really appreciate it.

Michele said...

Jodeelael,

We did talk about this idea. I have taught quite a few people to coupon one on one but not a class yet. I'm not sure where we would do the classes. Of course I would always do them for free.