Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Albertsons 4/14-4/20

There is a Quaker Sale this week at Albertsons. Only $1.00 each wyb 5 participating items. The catch is that you have to use the $3/5 Manufacturer coupon in the ad to get them for $1.00 each. That means that you will not be able to use any other coupons for this deal. Your OOP will be $1.00 each.
(Oh, Albertsons you are getting so tricky!)
Participating items $5/5 When you use the $3/5 Manufacturer coupon in ad
Cap'N Crunch 14-16oz
Life Cereal 150z
Quaker Breakfast Cookies 10.1 oz
Aunt Jemima or Quaker Oatmeal pancake mix
Chewy Granola Bars or Dipps
$7/5 When you use the $3/5 Manufacturer coupon in ad
Quaker Oatmeal 11.8-15.1 oz
Aunt Jemima Syrup
*The Oatmeal is a much better deal at Safeway .50 each wyb 5 with manufacturer coupon

Bar S hotdogs .88 with in store coupon (Limit 4)
  • Use $1/2 from Here
  • Final price .38 each 
Saturday April 17th only Free 2-Liter Sunkist orange soda (Limit 1 free soda)

5 comments:

Leah said...

That is tricky! BTW, the Yokes monthly savings booklet also has the $3/5 Quaker coupons in them too, in case you are looking for extra :)

Unknown said...

That really stinks I could actually use some more of the chewy granola bars :( it is really sad when $1.00 is not even a price you would pay but you used to think 2.00 a box was good!

Michele said...

I'm with you Jodee! I told a friend today that I couldn't make myself pay $1 for granola bars. I'm sure we will see another Free deal soon. I am considering getting a few of the breakfast cookies though. The kids liked them last time. :-0

Anonymous said...

aww man! I just bought the $3/5 coupons on Ebay...wish I had seen this post first.

Joelle said...

Bummer!! The only good thing for me is it makes me feel better about the .50/box I got @ Safeway last week! I was feeling a little bummed about not getting them free! It's funny how I get upset over loosing a few bucks here and there (or even the chance of it!) We all have such different mind sets about shopping and money! Good for us!
Thanks again Michele for thinking of me last night!! I appreciate it! :-)