Friday, April 16, 2010

Smooth Sailing at Safeway today!


I did two separate transactions today but changed up my plan a little after hearing that the Tide stain release might be the problem with Catalinas not printing.

(1) Tide laundry soap $6.99
  • -$1.00 Tide from 3/7 P&G
  • -$1.00 Tide Ecoupon
(1) Bounce Dryer Bar $4.99
  • -$1.50 Bounce Dryer bar from home mailer
  • -$1.00 Bounce Dryer Bar Ecoupon
(1) Gain Fabric Softener $4.99
  • -$1.00 Safeway in ad coupon
  • -$1.00 Gain 3/21 RP
  • -$1.00 Gain Ecoupon
(1) Febreze $2.50
  • -$1.00 Febreze
  • -$1.00 Febreze Ecoupn
(2) Secret Deodorant $2.99 each
  • -(2) .50 Secret P&G 3/7
  • -$3/2 Secret Ecoupon
-$10 Catalina from previous transaction

Total OOP $1.95 plus tax Yeah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very JEALOUS! Called Catalina, they said they would have to get back to me about what went wrong. Still unsure if they will be sending me a Catalina.

Michele said...

Karissa,

They did the same thing to me this morning. I spoke with Linda. She called me back and told me that I didn't qualify. I just happened to be in Safeway doing my other transactions and I read her each of the UPC's. She then authorized a catalina be sent to me. What a pain! But oh so worth it. lol