Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FredMeyer Ecoupons


I have had several question lately about the Fredmeyer Ecoupons. On the Fredmeyer website Here you can register your Fredmeyer rewards card and load Ecoupons onto your card.  Each coupon can only be used once. You may use a paper coupon and an Ecoupon for one item.  For an example Fiber One yogurt is priced at $1.99. If I load the $1.00 Fiber one yogurt ecoupon and then use $1.00 off Fiber one yogurt paper coupon I will receive Free yogurt.  Coupons update randomly (Quite a few lately) so you will just have to check back often to see what new offers are being listed.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Michele -

Do you ever have problems with the ecoupons working at Freddie? I had the Fiber One Yogurt loaded and bought it the other day ($.79 on clearance) so it should of been a moneymaker, but it didn't work!

Michele said...

Sarah,

My ecoupons have always worked for me. I wonder if it's because the yogurt was below the value of the ecoupon?