Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fredmeyer Run


I'm going to blame this run on Jodee at Pocketfull of Coupons and Maygan at Maybe Frugal because I was not going to take advantage of the Betty Crocker Catalina until I saw their bounties.  The Catalina on the Betty Crocker potatoes ends today when you buy three you will receive a $3.00 Catalina oyno.

I did four transactions yesterday at the Wandermere store (They are wiped out of potatoes)

(3) Betty Crocker Potatoes .79 each (I did this transaction 4 times)
  • -(3) .40 Betty Crocker E coupons
  • -(3) .40 Betty Crocker coupons from Here, Here or Here
  • Final price (-.03) Plus I received a $3.00 Catalina
  • My cashier did have to adjust my total to .00 as they are not allowed to give cash back
These four transactions ended up being a $12 Money Maker

Todays Transactions

#1 & #2
(3) Betty crocker potatoes .79 each ( I did this twice)
(1) Half Gallon Chocolate Milk $1.89
  • -(3) .40 Betty Crocker potatoes
  • -$3.00 Catalina from yesterday
  • Final OOP .06 plus I received another $3.00 catalina
#3
Same as above but with a gallon of milk $1.99
Total OOP .16 plus another $3.00 Catalina

#4, #5 and #6
(3) Betty Crocker Potatoes .79 each ( I did this transaction 3 times)
(2) Darigold Sour Cream $1.39
  • -(3) .25 Betty Crocker Potatoes
  • -(1) B1G1 Free Darigold sour cream
  • -$3.00 Catalina from previous transaction
  • Final price .01
The rest of my transactions I continued to roll my catalina and coupons to get free or almost free produce.  My total OOP for both days was $2.34 and I still have $9.00 in Catalinas left to spend.

(2) Cilantro
(1) Red Pepper
(1) Green Onion
(2) Bunches of Bananas
(3) Onions
(2) Garlic Brunches
(2) Bunches of Radishes
(1) Fiber One yogurt

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I will take the blame :) You did great you always amaze me with your transaction!

Joelle said...

Hey - you DO buy your family fruits and veggies! LOL!! :-)

BTW girls . . . my Dad didn't come down to Spokane last week so I didn't get the SS inserts, but hubby will be up there for a few days this week and will hopefully snag us a bundle or two! :-)

Michele said...

Yeah Joelle! Actually I was thinking of keeping all those potatoes and donating the vegetables. LOL

The Keevy Family said...

WOW! Great job! I did a few transactions a week ago with the potatoes and thought they were a good deal then, but they were $1.25 each! I didn't notice they went down in price. I was just there today.
By chance, do you remember how much you paid for your 18 pk eggs? I purchased a dozen but none of the price tags were there and I didn't bother to ask. I looked at my receipt to find that I paid a whopping $1.89! Ouch!
And yes, thanks for the proof that couponers DO buy veggies. Cracks me up some of the comments people leave sometimes. :)

Michele said...

Jane,

The 18pk eggs were priced at $2.09. I was going to just pick up the 12pk until I saw that it was only .20 difference.

Unknown said...

That is awesome Michele, I love it! You can now offer to bring mashed potatoes to any get together. Pretty sure I still have some of the pasta salad from last summer that I am trying to get rid of :) That's what I offer to bring...never fails.

Joelle said...

You and me both Karissa! And do you know how many people ask me my recipe for my pasta salad? Te he he!! :-)

Joelle said...

Oh and Michele, that was too funny! :0)

Michele said...

Oh, That is so funny ladies. I got so much of that pasta salad too. I think if we looked into eachothers pantries we would see lot's of the same items. I think my biggest stockpile last year was all the Kraft barbecue sauce. (enough for an entire army)

We just came from a family party I told everyone they were more then welcome to all the potatoes that they wanted. lol

maygan said...

lol- I'm glad to see you got out and did the potato deal too, it was much to good to pass up!

I have about 12 boxes left of pasta salad, I've just been using the pasta as a side (because pasta salad doesn't work for me during fall/winter) but this was a good reminder to use more of it!