Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking a Few days off

I will be taking a few days off from blogging as I help my husband and children cope with the loss of my husbands Grandmother. Margaret raised my husband and his sisters so this will be a very dificult week.

There are plenty of great deals out this week so stop by these other blogs for all the coupon matchups. 


 Karrie at Fistful of coupons has the Albertsons deals for the week.

 The Krazy Coupon Ladies  have the Safeway deals.

Karissa at Confessions of a couponaholic has Safeway and Albertsons.

Leah at La Vida Cheapo has the Yokes ad covered this week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! My prayer will be with your family!

Kristine in WA said...

Hoping that the wonderful memories of your Grandma will comfort your family during this time.

joelle said...

My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family!!

The Frugal Life of A Mom said...

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Many many prayers sent your way for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Praying for your family Michele! Hopefully you can spend some good quality time together and celebrate the great memories.

Leah said...

My heart goes out to your family :( Call if there is anything we can help with.