Friday, April 23, 2010

It's so Nice!


Not only does couponing save my family tons of money each month. It also saves my sanity (One more day that the men in little white jackets don't come for me). It's so nice to be able to walk to the pantry and pull together little bags of goodies for girls after their game.
  • 100 Calorie Snack packs Free from Target deal a month ago
  • Fruit Snacks Free from Albertsons sale
  • Free granola bars from Albies or Safeway
  • Capri Sun .50 after Overages from deal at Safeway
  • Little baggies .10 on Clearance at Walmart last year
Total OOP .60 Smiles on the girls faces "Priceless"

*I could whip up a few batches of Potatoes too :-) What do you think Joelle? One scoop or two?

Aren't they Cute?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a good mommy! That's right I agree completely couponing is a money saver!

Joelle said...

I'll take two scoops - do ya think you will have enough? Te he he!

Those are very cute Michele!!!

maygan said...

Those are super cute, and what a fun surprise!