Thursday, April 8, 2010

Safeway


Safeway has an unadvertised sale on Quaker instant oatmeal this week.  When you buy 5 at $2.50 each you will instantly save $5.00 making them $1.50 each.  If you still have the Albertsons Wellness ideas book there is a coupon for $2/2 Instant oatmeal packets making boxes of instant oatmeal only .50 each.  If the Delights are part of the promo you can use the $1.00 coupon from Here

Scenario

(10) Boxes of Instant Oatmeal $2.50 each
  • Use (5) $2/2 Instant oatmeal
  • Receive $10 off instantly
  • Pay $5.00 OOP for 10 boxes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when I was was there the other day they had 1.00 pellies on almost all of the boxes. This is a stock up price for me! Can you believe that I'm so addicted to couponing that I'm still looking at deals when I'm on vacation oh Lord Help Me!