Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kmart Deals


I have confirmed that the two Kmart stores in Spokane are doubling (5) coupons per day up to $2.00.  I had no problem with my deal but for some reason my Mom's transaction did not double all of her coupons. We did go to customer service and they refunded her money back but it was kind of a pain. You must have a Kmart rewards card to receive your doubled coupons.

(3) Gillette Body Wash $4.00 each
  • -(3) $2.00 Gillette Body Wash 3/7 P&G
  • -(3) $2.00 Doubled coupons
  • Final price Free
(1) Tampax pearl 36 ct $7.59
  • -(1) $2.00 Tampax pearl 3/7 P&G
  • -(1) $2.00 Doubled coupon
  • Final price $3.59
(2) Tampax pearl 18 ct $4.59 each
  • -(1) $2.00 Tampax pearl 3/7 P&G
  • -(1) $2.00 Doubled coupon
  • -(1) $4.59 Buy one 36ct Tampax get a 18ct free
  • Final Price .59
Total OOP $4.18 Plus since I spent $25 in participating P&G products I will receive a $10 Mastercard by mail. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great deals!

Anonymous said...

Comments are working again. Sorry everyone.

Unknown said...

so nice I'm going back tomorrow when I have more time 5 minutes was just not enough time lol

Leah said...

I haven't even had time to look at the Kmart ad but I am thinking I better make some time for it. BTW, I am really liking this new template :)

Michele said...

Thanks Leah I was ready for a change. The ad itself is pretty boring. I'm going to check out some more deals tomorrow when I have a little more time.