Sunday, March 14, 2010

Albertsons Doublers


Yeah! We did get Doublers in the Spokesman Review today.  I will work on some doubler scenarios when I find where I put my Albertsons ad. Doublers are good for three days only. I actually heard rumors that there is going to be three more in the Wednesday ad as well.

For this doubler Scenario you will need three copies of the Albertsons ad and (1) set of three doublers
Purchase (3) 12" California Pizzas $4.99 each
  • Use (3) $1.00 California Pizza coupons from Albertsons ad
  • Use (3) $1.00 Albertsons Doublers
  • Pay $11.97 OOP receive a $2.00 Catalina
  • That's $3.32 each after coupons and Catalina (Not a fantastic price but better then take out)
This would be a great scenario for the CHILL promotion going on

(10) Healthy Choice Complete meals $1.99 each
  • Use (3) $1/2 Healthy Choice from Here or Rediscover your balance home mailer
  • Use (2) $1.25/2 Healthy Choice Complete meals from Here
  • Use (3) Albertsons Doublers
  • Roll your $10 Chill Catalina if youv'e done the promtion before
  • Pay $1.40 OOP That's just .14 each receive another $10 Catalina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this deal today and it worked great thanks. Now I have to figure out how to use 3 more sets of doublers maybe some juice boxes ??

Michele said...

I did the Healthy choice dinners, juice boxes, keebler crackers and some of the soup. My freezers are really full so I need to start working on canned goods again.