Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hot Safeway deal on Bounty and Charmin


What a Hot deal on Bounty & Charmin! Thanks to Maygan at Maybefrugal for the heads up on this deal. First you will need to load your Safeway card with the new P&G coupons Here.  This is for today only 3/2/10.

(1) Bounty Paper towels $13.99
(1) Charmin TP $13.99
  • -$3.00 P&G Ecoupon Bounty
  • -$3.00 P&G Ecoupon Charmin
  • -(2) $4.00 Instant savings for purhasing Bounty and Charmin
Total OOP with Tax $15.87 But then you will get back the $10 P&G Catalina. Yeah! That's $2.89 each. Yes you heard me right $2.89 each

4 comments:

maygan said...

So glad you were able to get in on the deal! It's an awesome bargain!!

Martichka said...

Is that deal for sure over today, 3/3? I loaded my coupons yesterday midday, but the site didn't say my coupons were ready to be redeemed until this morning. So sad! I checked at 10:30 last night, but they still weren't ready.

Michele said...

I loaded my Mom's card yesterday and it did the same thing. I actually went out at 10:30 last night and no store had the product left. It was just too good of a deal. Unfortunately it expired yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to do this deal and the P&G coupons didn't load in time. ARGGG! I had the cashier take the toilet paper and paper towels off the receipt and went home, disappointed. I read more blogs later that night that others had trouble, too. They called P&G and had refunds mailed to them. ARGGGGG! I hate when deals don't go as planned, but worse, I hate when I miss out on deals. Just venting.