Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Albertsons Post Cereal Sale



There are 3 doublers in this weeks ad.  Yeah! There is also a hot Post Cereal sale and a Catalina promotion to make Free cereal.
 (If you need any more cereal) 


Participating Cereals $1.59 each
  • 13-18 oz Honey Bunches of Oats
  • 11 oz Fruity Pebbles
  • 12 oz Honeycomb
  • 14.75 Golden Crisp
  • 20 oz Raisin Bran
Use $1/2 Coupons from 3/14 SS and  2/28 SS

Scenario

(6) Post Cereal $1.59 each
  • Use (3) $1/2 Post Cereal from 3/14SS or 2/28SS
  • Use (3) $1.00 Albertsons Doublers
  • Pay $3.54 OOP and the receive a $4.00 Catalina
*You can then do this scenario again using your Catalina from the previous transaction for Free cereal.  You will need to add a .46 filler as Albertsons will not give you cash back when using a catalina.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I so don't need anymore cereal but the honey bunches of oats are my favorite and I think there is still room in the storage shed lol

Michele said...

Jodee,

I was checking out all the empty cupboards out in our travel trailer. :-) Hmmm how long before the hubby realized I had already stocked up for camping???

Unknown said...

He probably won't notice untill you don't pack any food for the next camping trip lol

Joelle said...

Man, I am so bummed that Shredded Wheat isn't included in this sale! I had my coupons all ready to go and was syched to get 24 boxes of Shredded Wheat. (Of couse I still did 2 cereal transactions as ANY good hounder would do). :-)

Unknown said...

Joelle I love that one too bummer!

Anonymous said...

I was a little dissapointed with the selection too. Oh well free is free.